Song memory
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3eQB0yXlw&feature=share
This is one of my favorite songs called "Like My Father" From the Jax. This is a song that I accidentally downloaded in Tiktok last year. After listening to it, I fell in love with this girl's beautiful voice, and her lyrics made me mercilessly empathize with her. I also have a very good father. He loves my mother and me very much. As time went by, I also became a big girl. But I was always a child in my parent‘s eyes. When I hear this song, I will remember the little things with my parents when I was young. My mother is a housewife, she can only cook a few dishes every day, but we never complain as long as the dishes cooked by my mother are the most fragrant rice in the world. My father is a workaholic who often works late because he needs to earn money to support his family. But they never love me any less. We have a family day weekly where we eat, watch a movie, or go shopping. However, I have not returned to China to reunite with them for a long time because of the epidemic, so every time I hear this song, I feel sad and miss them more. So I think this is a very special song for me.t made me feel like I was there, and in this song, it made me feel comfortable.
This photo was taken when I went to see the lantern show with my parents on my last trip back to China in 2018.
After I listening to this song, I realized that I hadn't eaten with my family at home for a long time. I hadn't eaten with my family for three months because my work schedule conflicted with theirs. My mom makes the best food.
回复删除Everyone is working hard and striving for a goal, which is very loving.
回复删除